STAX
CONVERT LP

CONVERT YOUR LP TOKENS TO XLP TOKENS

ALREADY HAVE LP TOKENS? CONVERT AND STAKE TO EARN ——% APR

settings
templefrax

TEMPLE/FRAX LP

Balance

——
checkbox
QUOTE—— xLP
ROUTED VIA——
SHARE OF STAKED xLP——%

BENEFITS OF CONVERTING YOUR LP TOKENS

fat-arrow-rightConvert your LP token into xLP tokens and we'll lock 90% of your LP tokens in the gauge with max time boost. The remaining 10% of your LP tokens will be used to provide xLP/LP liquidity on Curve
calendarStake your xLP to earn maximum returns with no compulsory 3 year lock-in period
currency-exchangeBest price to obtain xLP; at least 1:1 for every LP you provide. If buying xLP from the secondary market is more profitable to you, then STAX will buy from the xLP:LP AMM instead of minting new xLP.
swapExit your LP position by unstaking your xLP tokens and swapping them back to the native LP token using the xLP/LP Curve pool at any time

IMPORTANT: Converting LP to xLP is irreversible. You may stake and unstake xLP tokens, but not convert them back to LP.

Secondary markets  are provided to allow the exchange of xLP for LP at varying market rates. If you do not wish to convert your LP tokens, you will need to stake them on Frax Finance to receive yield.